BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Liza and Harley's Recital






Harley and Liza's dance recital was tonight, they both did an amazing job. They have both been so excited. This was Liza's 1st ever. There has been a countdown going for at least a week. Everyday Harley has woken up and asked me "Mom do you know why I am so excited for tomorrow? (2 days from now, next Tuesday etc.)" I would quickly reply "No, why?" She would then answer, "because my recital is on that day, so I need to stretch so I will be ready." Then she would promptly drop to the floor and start doing all sorts of stretching. Of course Liza would follow suit. So they were extremely prepared for this evening. They were awesome, I loved every minute of it ! Amazingly Cameron survived the night too. What a great Dad!
It has been awhile since I put my camera to use so I got a little crazy with the picture taking. I thought they looked like beautiful flowers in their costumes, so of course I decide to stick them into pots for pictures;). But I thought they turned out well.

4 comments:

Mugsy said...

I cannot get over how beautiul they are! I would buy those flowers in heart beat!! Mon, those little Angels looks just like you!!!

Unknown said...

Cutie-pies! It brings back so many memories of all my dance recitals. They'll love it! :)

Tash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...

Your girls (and Beck) are so beautiful. If Ally wants to dance, I don't know what I will do. I guess call you. They look so cute. So far, I have convinced Ally that beautiful princesses play soccer too! :) I will give in someday I am sure.