BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zoo Days





We bought a season pass for our family to go to Hogle Zoo this summer. We have been a couple of times already and the kids absolutely love it. We went last Saturday morning to see a couple of the "shows" or training sessions they do with the animals. We watched them work with the elephants and this Amur Leapord. It was pretty amazing and I think out of all the kids Beck really loves it. He gets really excited when he sees any animals so this is over stimulation time.

I've told Monica she needs to get on here and post since I made this blog mainly for her and now we have family scattered about and this really is a great way to keep in touch and showcase our kids. We'll see if she does any better. The goal for tomorrow will be to figure out how to put a video of Beck dancing on the blog!

3 comments:

Darla said...

Cameron,
I'm glad you're finally blogging!! As for Monica, she's so busy with her kids and her calling.., you should be happy she's not wasting her time away blogging (like I do). (: No, I'm kidding (kind of). Keep us posted on your life okay??

Mugsy said...

MOnica! Why o why have yo kept me in the dark about your Blog Shmog. I love it!! I miss you! And I can't believe how big you rlittl man has become withpout me ever meeting him. Love you, Meg

Brady and Kariann said...

Hey, I'm glad to see you guys have a blog. Your kids are adorable and are getting so big. We would love to stay in touch! Our blog is bradyandkariann.blogspot.com. Take care.